Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm back with a GOLD!

Just when i thought i will be experiencing a vacation hangover today, some good news comes up and pumps up some drive for me to work--we won GOLD for the IFRA Newspaper Infographics category!!!

Here is the winning piece but the Arabic version bagged the award for this one.
This infographic has already given us pride at the 13th SND edition. I have also blogged about this here last year. I couldn't be any more proud of myself for being a part of this team!

AND not just that, we also bagged the Magazine Cover Design for Thursday Magazine. All these recognition that the newspaper has been given is still somehow (for me) surreal. I am part of a team that made a difference in this in this country and given it something to be proud of. :)

No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog