Sunday, January 27, 2013

The early stages

Deciding whether or not i should get a tattoo was never a battle, it was more of like WHAT to permanently ink on my body that i will (hopefully) not regret for the rest of my life. So it took me a while to come up with something. 

Then there's the pressure of coming up with a profound meaning behind the design. Of course, I would wanna be able to explain it to people when they ask. :-|

So there's that, and there's this..









(this is not the final design)

Whether it was profound or not, the idea was more personal. Mermaids have always fascinated me. These mythical creatures that have been spawn from creative mind were perfect as my subject. Two mermaids entangled passionately in love and hate but are bound and connected by carnal desire. One poses an an alter-ego.

No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog