Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hello new world!

my world is changing a bit. i just recently relocated to another country for a job that i willingly accepted. i am now in Muscat, Oman. the job that was offered to me is an illustrator. this will be my second time to become a full time illustrator working for a publication.

i will be in a whole new world now. the culture is new. the people are new. the challenges are new. when i got to that plane on my way here, i have already embraced the new life i am about to live. this will be fun! i will make new memories, new adventures, new friends and new perspective in life. and most importantly, new pump for my creative career! my expectations are high for this new life! :)

i also have this 365-day-documentation of my new adventure in Oman here.

No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog