Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Angry Creature

For a very long time now, i have been wanting to change my header but i have no idea how to start and what to put. My head id just full of many things that it got me confused what artwork to place. My brain was so fried that not even the simplest header would land in my head. But finally, i settled on a sketch i made from my moleskin. I took a photo of it and did a few rendering.. and waallaaah!


I love how it turned out! Since i got super inspired now, i plan to change this monthly. :D

******

Illustration Now: Volume 2 (25)Illustration Now! Volume 3The Graphic Designer's Guide to Pricing, Estimating, and Budgeting (Third Edition)Oodles of Doodles: Over 200 Pictures to Complete and CreateIllustration Now! 3 - 2011 (Taschen Small Deluxe Diary)







No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog