Sunday, April 15, 2018

Bahrain Comicon

Last month I participated in an event here Bahrain, selling my artworks and some merchandise. The Bahrain Comic Con was its first time in the country and it was well received by the public by the number of its visitors and from my point of view. It has been a while since I joined an event like this, four years ago I was in Dubai Comic Con, it sure does help to have a bit of an experience with such events. I made sure I was a little more prepared with my merchandise and the logistics. Fortunately the organizers did a very good job organizing the whole event, it was smooth and us the vendors were well taken taken of making everything just a whole lot of fun experience!


And of course, the kids had to join the whole fun too! :)

Here are some of the artworks I sold at the event.
   
Daenerys  | Some cast of Season 8 (poster)

Jon Snow  | Night King

Liv of iZombie | 13 Reasons Why

Claire and Jamie of Outlander

Stranger Things
(my most selling fan art works!!)

Grendizer (Bahraini) :D

If you are interested to buy some of these artworks just head on over to my shop! Although it's still a working progress and I'm still have to upload more artworks, you can already find a few in the shop.


Thanks!



No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog