Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I'M BACK!

SOOOOOO.... it's been forever since my last post and a lot of things have happened and changed. This is not going to be a lengthy post, just a little welcome back for myself. It feels like riding a bicycle again after a while, picking up my balance, rediscovering the old stuff, things like that. I hope I still have some readers around here.

Wonder Mama

SO i'm a mother of two toddlers now and a full-time stay-at-home mom. I accept freelance project when I can, because I don't really have so much time. But I still do the stuff I love to do. I will probably post some photos of my kids (if I can't help it)! hehe 

I will be posting some of my old projects from the newspaper and some stuff that I have been doing. Not a lot but I'm hoping to be more productive this year.

Welcome back to my blog guys... whoever is reading this now! 


THANKS!


No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog