Friday, April 6, 2018

Motherhood illustrations

Since motherhood has taken over my life, i can't help making an illustrated version of my my daily adventures. I haven't done a lot, i wish i could put all my experiences and misadventures into a comic strip but then again i wish i could do many things since my hands are always tied and my time is not mine anymore.

LET ME DO MY BROW, SON! | 2015
As much as i prioritize my child, i can't let my brow game get the back seat. It's the most that i could do for myself including taking a quick shower and keeping myself sane. Never mind all the mess around the house, dirty diapers lying around, dirty clothes piling up and of course, running late for work-- kilay is still life! :D



CAN MAMA CONTOUR HER FACE FIRST? | 2016
Shortly after my first child, the second baby came along and my makeup game has also upped its ante-- this time i was into contouring! Hah! With two babies, i really tried to squeeze in this part of my routine which was a bit hard. Although this time we already have a nanny but having two babies and at the time I was working, it was still a mess. But i do my best to get that 'time for myself'--and contouring was lifer!

ME AND THE BOYS WHEN GOING OUT | 2017
It's 2017 when we moved to Bahrain and we we're nannyless- life started to become a bit more challenging than usual. My boys were becoming toddlers and hyperactive. I could not have imagined myself being where I am now, but hey that's life! One of the things that i am proud of myself is going out alone with the kids, they can be a handful and i am able to keep myself sane and calm but i'm actually dying inside! But once i am able to strap them in the car going home and everyone is in one piece then my day is done.


Motherhood will always bring me ups and downs, more subject to draw and more reason to do what i do. It's fun, it's exhilarating and most times exhausting that's why i need more coffee!

THANKS!


No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog