Monday, February 7, 2011

Breaking News: SND Sports Charactures

ok, i am trying to be as calm as i can as i am  typing and not misspell every single word here..

It would not be the Sunday of the “big game” without the arrival of a collection of  sports figure caricatures. Sure, none of those illustrated are actually in this year’s game. But that’s beside the point…

SND has posted its selected entries for the sports illustrations. if you're a follower of my blog, you will know that i have tons and tons of caricatures for sports. it was a sure category for me to enter. i only prayed that i could at least get an award of excellence, never mind the medals.

tadddaaaann... I GOT SELECTED!!! i am sweating like  a pig when my design director, Adonis Durado called me at 1AM to inform me about the news! holy cow! i made it, i feel like a real winner now. thank you, thank you, thank you Lord.. :)

It's the 6th illustration in the 8 charactures. wait...let me remind myself that there were hundreds if not thousands of entries in this category. damn!

**
but no official word yet. hihihi.. im toooo ecstatic!

No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog