Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mural Projects

This year, i seem to be getting a lot of mural projects. Not the traditional kind though, all in digital. Its been really fun and sometimes painful for my laptop. This usually eats up my drive C while I'm working in photoshop. Sometimes my PS would give up and say crappy stuff like LOW DISC SPACE. Which would go back to normal if i close the mural files. haaaayyyy but it's so much fun!

Here are the 4 mural projects i did this year. Oh wait, the first one was late last year.

BigMao restaurant, located at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu

Salo-salo sa Chika-an restaurant, located at the second level SM City Cebu

Ola Espa√Ďa, located at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu

Sagay restaurant mural, located at Sagay Negros Occidental

Just today somebody emailed me through coroflot that she wanted me to design a mural for only P200. No shit.

No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails