Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mural Projects

This year, i seem to be getting a lot of mural projects. Not the traditional kind though, all in digital. Its been really fun and sometimes painful for my laptop. This usually eats up my drive C while I'm working in photoshop. Sometimes my PS would give up and say crappy stuff like LOW DISC SPACE. Which would go back to normal if i close the mural files. haaaayyyy but it's so much fun!

Here are the 4 mural projects i did this year. Oh wait, the first one was late last year.

BigMao restaurant, located at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu

Salo-salo sa Chika-an restaurant, located at the second level SM City Cebu

Ola EspaÑa, located at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu

Sagay restaurant mural, located at Sagay Negros Occidental

Just today somebody emailed me through coroflot that she wanted me to design a mural for only P200. No shit.

No comments:

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog