Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scrap

Here is an example of "you can't please everyone"artwork. I was made to believe that i was on the right track. Suddenly a change of mind, this is not good enough. I would've wanted to include the rest on the details on this poster but, out of respect i will skip that one. I thought this was really awesome especially with the texts and other colors that wa in it. I'll make use of this artwork somewhere somehow.. gotta drop that project though! :)




Haaayyy... The details, just made me realized how time and effort i spent on this work. Scrapped!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nge! grabiha pod to sila bai! ka CHUI sa imong gihimo!! they dont know what they're missing!

Unknown said...

dagahn nakog nahimo bai. hehehe mao jud ni pinaka-last! hahaha

Disqus for the lucilleumali blog